THE CALL FOR PAPERS IS CLOSED
We invite submission of papers describing implementations of Standards in Predictive Analytics, including deployment success stories, standards in novel Environments/Cloud Computing, Privacy preservation in data mining, integration of standards, standards based applications or architectures, proposed extensions to existing standards, and related topics. The primary emphasis is on papers that advance the understanding of practical, applied, or pragmatic issues related to the use of standards in KDD-related technologies in industry and government. Applications can be in any field including, but not limited to: e-commerce, medical and pharmaceutical, defense, public policy, engineering, manufacturing, telecommunications, and government.
- Papers due:
June 24, 2014, 23:59pm CT
- Acceptance notification:
July 8, 2014
- Website: https://standardskdd2014.wordpress.com/
Guidelines for Papers:
- Submission and reviewing will be handled electronically.
- All submissions must be in PDF format and must not exceed 10MB in size. Abstracts should be no more than 2000 characters.
- Papers should be no more 9 pages total in length where up to 8 pages (including appendices, if any) are used for the content of the paper and the final page is used only for references. The format is the standard double-column ACM Proceedings Style. Additional information about formatting and style files are available online at: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates. Papers that do not meet the formatting requirements will be rejected.
- Paper submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Papers submitted to KDD 2014 should be original work and substantively different from papers that have been previously published or are under review in a journal or another peer-reviewed conference.
Please visit our friends or review the CFP at:
www.KDnuggets.com : Analytics, Data Mining, & Data Science Resources